ACREX India, the most credible representative of the South Asian HVACR industry, organised by Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) and produced by NürnbergMesse India, gears up at an augmented pace for the 21st edition to be held in Noida on February 27-29, 2020. Keeping up with the high standards of national and international participation, there shall be exhibitors and visitors from over 25 countries including Belgium, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the Netherlands, UAE, UK, Ukraine and
ACREX India 2020 – Building a Sustainable Future Together
ACREX India 2020 will also present a live exhibit titled ‘Shudh Vaayu Deergh Aayu’ (translated to English as: Clean air, long life) on IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) which shall focus on advanced techniques of designing new homes that now feature mechanical systems that support and accentuate natural ventilation. The exhibit will demonstrate that how, through mechanical means and through HVAC systems, one can remove or dilute indoor airborne pollutants coming from indoor sources; and how it reduces the level of contaminants and improves the IAQ.
“As we showcase this exhibit to architects, builders, home owners and policy makers in the government sector, we can help improve the lives and health of our fellow citizens by advocating for formulation of suitable policies and guidelines. The special SVDA Live Experience Centre is an exclusive showand- tell form of exhibit. A power-packed delegation of international association heads during ACREX India 2020 the largest international exhibitor presence to date will ensure that India and ACREX India is aggressively promoted internationally,” says Sushil K Choudhury, Chairman, ACREX India 2020.
Insightful seminars and workshops will be held by industry experts on topics ranging from energy efficiency, healthy buildings, indoor air quality, refrigerants, to Cooling India | February 2020 | 87 pre-event report IoT; along with engaging sessions by international associations like US Green Building Council, REHVA (Federation of European Heating, Ventilating and Airconditioning Associations), CEEW (Council On Energy, Environment and Water), AAR (Association of Ammonia Refrigeration), IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) and ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers).
Commenting on the opportunities that ACREX India offers, Sonia Prashar, Chairperson of the Board and Managing Director, NuernbergMesse India quoted, “The Indian HVACR market is quickly racing to surpass the USD 6 billion mark in the next five years making it imperative for every manufacturer in the international market to vie for a space in the Indian sub-continent. ACREX India 2020 creates a valuable platform for all connected to the HVACR industry to reach relevant stakeholders and decision makers.”
High potential opportunities in the Indian market
Indian HVAC market is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 9.86 per cent during the forecast period. The development be ascribed to expanding number of tall buildings, shopping malls and shopping centers, and hypermarkets in level II urban communities, as well as on-going smart-city projects in the nation. Growing infrastructure-based developments, technological advancements and increasing tourism activities, extreme climatic conditions, rising disposable income, growing construction activities in both commercial and residential sectors, coupled with various government initiatives aimed at improving energy efficiency are some of the other major factors expected to aid this surge.
• Direct expansion of HVAC market in India in 2016 accounted for USD 3.34 billion, the same trend to continue over the next five years.
• Increasing demand for HVACs from rapid infrastructure development activities through major residential complexes, hotels, office spaces, amusement and recreation spaces.
• Surging medical tourism and expanding IT & ITeS sector.
• Value share of commercial sector in India HVAC market projected to increase from 27.87 per cent in 2016 to 28.75 per cent by 2022.
Key Highlights: Concurrent Events at ACREX 2020
• Curtain Raiser – the exclusive precursor event and networking platform for CEOs, leading developers, architects, consultants and officials from international associations, organised by ISHRAE and Sanhua India.
• ACREX Awards of Excellence – panelled by a jury of industry experts to award products and services across categories like innovation, green buildings, energy saving, green products, building automation, product with technology developed in India and Indoor Air Quality.
• aQuest – unique competition organised by ISHRAE and powered by HITACHI to connect with the student community.
• ACREX Hall of Fame – the new industry benchmark to honour iconic projects in India, instituted by ISHRAE and Powered by Danfoss.
A powerful duo: ACREX India 2020 along with FSIE 2020.
Fire & Security India Expo will be held concurrent to ACREX India at the IEML, New Delhi Region as the platform for passive, active and organisational Fire safety, security management, organised by NürnbergMesse India & Fire & Security Association of India (FSAI). In FSIE 2020, more than 150 national and international exhibitors will present their latest products and technologies to an increased audience of about 10,000 qualified visitors.