Brondell, well known for its innovative health and personal care technologies, has rolled out the Brondell Pro Sanitizing Air Purifier with AG+ Technology from Aurabeat, one of the only professional grade, standalone air purifiers in the U.S. independently tested and certified to capture and eliminate ≥99.9% of the airborne COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2), reducing the aerosol particles from over two million particles per litre of air to zero within 15 minutes. The product is now available in the US.
The Brondell Pro’s AG+ technology uses five-layers of protection, including three filters, UV Disinfection and Plasma Sanitization and can effectively degrade and breakdown the virus cell membrane, eliminating the DNA and RNA of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and other viruses quickly. These layers work in tandem to clean the air more than 3.4 times per hour in a 538 sq. ft. environment (when on the highest setting):
- High-efficiency Antiviral H12 HEPA Grade Filter with patent-pending antiviral formula embedded and proven to eliminate ≥99.9% of COVID-19 virus, general virus, bacteria and mold, and successfully sanitizes without disinfectants.
- Pre-filter captures hair, fiber and large particles.
- Nanocrystalline Filter removes harmful gases, formaldehyde, benzene, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and odours.
- UV Disinfection Lamp helps sanitize the air, surface of the filters and the inside of the unit to prevent secondary infection when moving the unit or replacing the filters.
- Plasma Generator and Sanitization generates negative ions to eliminate microorganisms.
Using its specialized and certified laboratories, MRIGlobal conducted two independent lab tests using both live culture and live aerosolized Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (the virus that causes COVID-19). Both tests concluded the Brondell Pro with AG+ Technology effectively eliminates the SARS CoV-2 virus.