Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) recognised its high-performing channel partners at its seventh Asia Pacific (APAC) Channel Partner Conference in New Delhi. The winners from various countries in APAC were awarded for outstanding contribution in distributing and integrating Honeywell industrial automation solutions across the region.
Jinan Huahui Science and Technology from China received the 2018 Honeywell APAC Channel Partner of the Year Award, the highest honor given to a channel partner. “We’re honoured to be recognised for our business performance in 2018,” said Yanhua Wang, General Manager, Jinan Huahui Science and Technology. “Our partnership with Honeywell provides us with not only new knowledge and training, but also the latest product innovations to continuously serve our customers better.”
Additional winners of the Honeywell APAC Channel Partner Awards are:
- Konark Equipment, India, in the Regional Channel Partner of the Year – India category
- Seoul Controls, South Korea, in the Regional Channel Partner of the Year – South Korea and Japan category
- The Auto Info Co Ltd, Thailand, in the Regional Channel Partner of the Year – Southeast Asia Pacific category
- Beijing Orient Delta Science & Technology, China, Regional Channel Partner of the Year – China category
- Artee Flow Control, India, in the Process Measurement and Control category
- B&C Engineering Co Ltd, South Korea, in the Thermal Solutions category
- PT Advanced Technology Solution (ATS), Indonesia, in the Advanced Solutions and Matrikon category
- Yung Loong, Taiwan, in the Smart Energy category
“Honeywell continues to strengthen its channel partner network and operations in the APAC region with the introduction of new innovations for the automation industries,” said Asheesh Arora, Vice President, Global Channels, Honeywell Process Solutions. “Events like this provide regional channel partners with new knowledge, product training and networking opportunities to better address their customers’ challenges and drive sales for the coming year.”
More than 300 attendees from 15 countries including Australia, China, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Japan and Indonesia participated in the event.