Molekule introduced Air Pro a latest professional-grade air purifier engineered for the demands of commercial spaces. Built with 3x the airflow, 3 sizes of particle sensing and 3 ways to protect against pollutants, Air Pro also leverages Molekule’s proprietary and award-winning PECO technology, which is scientifically proven to destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, allergens, chemicals and many other pollutants in the air.
Air Pro combines many current Molekule features with new technologies to deliver a state-of-the-art air purification solution for larger spaces. Key features and benefits include:
- Designed to meet the needs of business and high-traffic areas, Air Pro delivers 3x the airflow of Molekule’s award-winning consumer devices.
- Air Pro harnesses more finely tuned sensor capability to break down detected particles into three sizes, from PM10 (pollen) and PM2.5 (dust) to smaller than PM1 (smoke) and down to particles 0.3 microns in size to help increase people’s understanding of what particles are potentially in the air they are breathing.
- In addition to a 6-speed manual mode, Air Pro delivers two Auto-Protect modes, Standard and Quiet, to automatically regulate fan speed based on particle levels sensed in the air, all while keeping noise to a minimum.
- App connectivity allows you to set the device up, control Air Pro’s fan speed, check your air particle levels and filter status, provide app users with notifications when it’s time to change your PECO-Filter, and subscribe to our filter program to ensure you always have fresh filters when needed.
- Air Pro is quick to set up, requires no retrofitting or ductwork, and is designed for up to 1,000 square feet of space.
Jaya Rao, CEO, Molekule said: “Air Pro marks a significant step forward in the space of air purification. This is an air purifier built for the demands of businesses, offices and commercial spaces while harnessing the same premium design and core technology as our other consumer products. The challenges people face with indoor air quality today have evolved. Air Pro was built to help provide a solution to today’s worsening air, all while continuing to provide ease of use to users.”
Air Pro incorporates an anodized aluminium housing, a textured base and a vegan leather handle for a warm and contemporary design, materials that were strategically chosen due to their low VOC exposure and are disinfectable.