The ventilation fans market expects to see a rise in the demand as people are getting aware and accustomed to the measures that help fight against the pandemic. In line with the current global situation, Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., has introduced a new range of ventilation fans which can be for both, ceiling and wall-mounted category.
- The highlight of the fans is advanced blade design which incorporates the aerodynamic principle that minimizes any obstacles against airflow. It, therefore, makes a unique aspect in terms of removing 90% of the droplet nuclei from the room.
- Helps mitigate the chances of the virus from spreading.
- It also comes along with an insect screening net, which prevents small insects from entering the outside duct.
- The wall mount ventilation fan has a slim & sturdy design which makes it compact and easy to install.
- Both the ventilation fans, come with the lowest power consumption (less than a LED bulb) along with an extraordinary silence feature, which typically, most of the ventilation