The FLIR TG297 is a one-of-a-kind industrial diagnostic tool that combines accurate temperature measurement with the ability to image up to 1030C. Patented FLIR MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) enhancement improves image clarity by embossing visual scene details on full thermal images. The TG297 is ideal for high-temperature industrial uses such as measuring the heat of glass furnaces, kilns, and forges as well as manufacturing applications, allowing the user to accurately target potential faults, troubleshoot repairs, and monitor processes. Record images to assure your team that machinery and systems are functioning safely and at peak efficiency.
• 160 × 120 IR pixel imager
• Thermal Sensitivity <70 mk
• Can withstand 2-meter drop test
• FLIR 2-10 warranty
• Peer into the darkness and hard-to-reach areas with the bright LED flashlight
• Display and capture thermal or visual images with temperature readings.
For more information, email: email@example.com